Legal Pittsburgh Sportsbook Gambling Is Here
A recent U.S. Supreme Court decision now makes it possible for individual states to legalize sports betting. Quickly following the decision, the state of Pennsylvania has licensed a number of casinos to accept sports betting. Now, you can make legal sports bets in Pennsylvania including online wagers. In this article, we will show you what sports and wagers are available and how you can get started.
Why Use A Legal Pittsburgh Sportsbook?
There are a number of reasons why you should move your action to a Pittsburgh Sportsbook. First, you don’t have to roll the dice on some offshore sportsbook that may or may not be completely honest with their operations. Also, by using a legal Pennsylvania sportsbook, you can be sure that your money is safe and the gameplay is fair. Finally, you have a number of legal and quick deposit and withdrawal options available.
Since a licensed Pittsburgh Sportsbook are monitored by the state, these online apps have the highest security software and safeguards available. For instance, the Parx Online app is secured by the latest encryption software and consistent security updates.
To get started with legal sports betting in Pennsylvania, look at the major gaming operators like Parx Casinos who offer one of the most popular sports betting apps. No download is necessary. You simply need to be over the age of 21 and present your valid Pennsylvania state ID to get started. Deposit options include:
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Debit Card – Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Bank wire
- Player+ Prepaid Card
- Cash – Pay At the Casino Caash Cage
You can withdraw your money using this convienent options:
- play+ Prepaid Card
- Cash from the Casino Cage
At a legal Pittsburgh Sportsbook, you will find all the sports betting options available from offshore or Vegas sportsbooks. Sports available for wagers include:
- Baseball – MLB and College
- Basketball – NBA, WNBA and NCAAB
- แทงบอล – NFL and NCAAF
- Hockey – NHL
- Combat Sports – Boxing, MMA (UFC and Bellator)
- Soccers – MLS, Premier League and World Cup
- Golf – PGA and European PGA
- Special Events – Summer and Winter Olympics
In addition to the wide variety of sports available, there are also a number of wagering options available including:
- Moneyline Wagers – Bet on the team to win the game outright.
- Spread Wagers – Bet on a team to win or lose by a certain amount of points.
- Totals Wagers – Bet if the final score will be above or below a certain number.
- Parlay Wagers – Bundle multiple bets into one wager.
- Teaser Wagers – Bet on a team with the advantage of extra points beyond the spread.
- Team Props – Bet on a team to go above or below a certain performance benchmark.
- Player props – Bet on an individual player to go above or below a certain performance benchmark.
- Live Wager- Bet on games during live play! This includes moneyline, spread, totals, and prop bets.
High Wagering Limited Available
Pro players looking for real action will not be disappointed at top legal Pittsburgh Sportsbook. At large operators like Parx Casinos, betting limits are high and excellent lines are available.